What is Healthy Way LA?
Healthy Way LA is a no cost health program that provides health care coverage to low-income uninsured adult citizens and legal residents.
Who is eligible for Healthy Way LA?
You may be eligible for Healthy Way LA if:
- You are a Los Angeles County resident.
- You are between 19 and 64 years of age.
- You are not pregnant.
- You have no health coverage.
- You have been a legal resident for at least 5 years or you are a United States citizen.
- You meet monthly income limits.
What are some of the Healthy Way LA benefits?
Health benefits at no cost to you include:
- Excellent quality medical care.
- Many clinics or health centers to choose your medical home.
- ID Card to let people know you are a member of Healthy Way LA.
- Health education services to help you live healthy and prevent disease.
- Toll free member information line 24 hours a day, 7 days a week, even on holidays.
- Preventive and primary care services within 30 working days, as well as care management services, hospital care, emergency room visits, and mental health services.
How do I enroll in Healthy Way LA?
To enroll in Healthy Way LA, please bring the following original documents to your hospital, comprehensive health center, community clinic or health center:
Citizenship / Residency
NOTE: If you do not have a U.S. Passport, Certificate of Naturalization, Certificate of Citizenship, or Permanent Resident Card, bring one document from each category: